Personal data – notification requirements
According to art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (…) (“General Regulation”), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, the Jagiellonian University informs that :
- The administrator of your personal data is the Jagiellonian University, with headquarters at 24 Gołębia Street, Cracow 31-007.
- The Data Protection Supervisor, appointed by the University, is based at room no. 5, 24 Gołębia street, Cracow 31-007. The Officer can be contacted in person from Monday to Friday (8: 30 am-3:30 pm) or via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone – 12 663 12 25.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of: a) performance of the contract, the subject of which is participation in the 6th Polish Conference of Genetics “Genomica” as well as the registration preceding it, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1it. b) GDPR,
- Providing your personal data is voluntary but is a condition for the conclusion and implementation of the contract, i.e. registration and participation in the aforementioned Conference
- Your personal data will be not be made available to any other parties.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area) or to international organizations.
- Your data will be stored for the duration of the organization of the Conference and until the final settlement and the closing of the Conference, and until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims that may arise from the performance of the contract referred to in point. 3 lit. a.
- You have the right to: access your data and rectify it, delete it (unless further processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations or to establish, investigate or defend claims), limit its processing, transfer such data, object to its processing. The withdrawal of consent may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent is equivalent to resignation from participation.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automatic decision making or profiling.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you feel that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the provisions of the General Regulation.